Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm Paintin'!



We got some awesome paints yesterday at big lots and couldn't wait to try them out! it was really messy but really really fun for both of us i think. I hope i can get the video to upload, otherwise I'm going to have to find another way to do it, but here are some pics of the progressive mess last night, I'm glad i took all his clothes off before we started, there was paint everywhere! Even splattered on the poor dog, i didn't take a pic of that cuz i didn't want the red paint to stain his white hair lol


I kept asking him if he was having fun and he kept answering with a loud NO!! but i think he was lying

1 comments:

Amanda J said...

Ha ha I love it when they say no when they mean yes! It looks like it was fun! I just might have to do that with my kids...