Thursday, January 15, 2009

done complaining

So no more complaining for me!!! Apparently this baby takes me seriously, we had a nice long talk yesterday about how mommy is very sarcastic by nature and even though she says things that doesnt mean she really wants them to happen so early!!!!
i woke up at like 2 am tuesday morning with the worst stomach "indigestion" in the world by 10 am the next morning i called the dr and was like what's up? my stomach hurts and its not going away, he sent me into labor and delivery they hooked me all up and turns out it was contractions, every 2 minutes, by 11am they actually hurt... no good, im only 34 weeks. if i start real labor they would have had to send me by ambulance to the UofM hospital to deliver because the small howell hospital doesnt have the NICU for early babies. that was when we had our talk. lol, the dr checked me i was dialated to a 2 and 50% effaced... no good, they kept watching to make sure it wasn't progessing, luckily it was not. im far enough along that they wont give me anything to stop labor, but early enough that they wont give me anything to make labor start lol.... gggrrrrr, so they sent me home. the contractions finally stopped this morning, thank goodness, but if i move around or walk around too much ill get a couple till i sit and drink a glass of water....
so im done complaining, ill take all that other crap over pre-term labor any day!!!

2 comments:

Janee said...

Good heck girl! Glad everything is ok. Tell baby he needs to cook for just a little while longer :)

Heidi said...

Elise! I'm so glad you are ok....Tell baby to stay in a little longer! It sucks you are in the middle though of not wanting the baby to come and not giving you something to make the baby stop coming! ARG! Hang in there cuz....The baby will be so cute it will be worth it!