Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Belly pic

This pic was a couple weeks ago, i believe at just over 34 weeks, i did really bad taking pictures of the belly with Wil and i seem to be continuing the trend but at least i have a few lol. Last week i was going through my makeup bag and found a really old belly button ring in the bottom (yes, my belly button is/was pierced, hopefully none of the young women in my ward have started reading my blog yet cuz this story is a really bad example, guess i'll find out tonight at activities lol)
but i was curious not only to how it would look in my hugegantic belly but if the hole was still open cuz i havent had it in since i was pregnant with Wil. but low and behold the funny thing still goes in lol. I took a pic with my camera phone to show my hubby and only my hubby (cuz its quite scary) and got a good laugh.

Nick told me yesterday that i either had to have the baby this week or wait till after next week because he has a mandatory 40 hours of some sort of insurance training all week and that if he misses one hour.... i forget what will happen but something bad to do with his job and our income lol... soooooo i guess i will be sitting with my legs crossed and drinking alotta water to keep this kid inside and happy. I still have "practice" contractions often, at least 3 a day sometimes more,sometimes they really hurt so we will see what happens. My sister has requested that i dont have the baby at the end of february because she has a solo ensamble and basketball finals lol so i've really gotta shoot for right around valentines day haha
im just kidding this kid will prolly come right on my due date, or like the day before i'm sure we will be fine lol


34 week belly

4 comments:

Amanda J said...

Elise you are so cute! You're all belly!

Janee said...

Nice! I agree, you look totally cute! When I was preggers with Maya we were compulsive about taking belly shots. With this one we haven't even taken one! I need to get on it...When is your due date?

Alyson said...

You ARE all belly! How did you do it?

~*~The McCoy's~*~ said...

Your such a cute pregnant girl! Too bad we don't live in MI anymore, since you live one neighborhood over from my parents now. We could get the little guys together to play, and our new ones...once they arrived anyway. :) Stay sane living with the in-laws! I just started a blog a after the new year, but have no idea what I'm doing or how to get people to find it. Here is the address. Its very simple and lame b/c I'm computer illiterate. Good luck with the new one! -Meredith (Blight)McCoy
http://danielandmeredith.blogspot.com/