Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Waiting Game

Just a little over a week till D day and i am soo more than ready. Why is it so hard to talk doctors into just getting the baby out, this last part of the pregnancy is the most nerve racking im just nervous and anxious and want to hold him and have him out and have everyone be healthy then i can relax again, but until then im stressed. ugh. i have contractions almost every day last night i felt em in my back and everything and thought that this was it but of course they stopped and im normal again.
I have never been so greatful for new tv shows though!! and dvr, theres about 10 shows a week that i dvr and watch. daily we have shows like Day of our Lives and Gilmore girls, then theres american idol, secret life of the american teenager, Heroes, lost, the biggest loser, the office, 30 rock, i get a nice healping of shows to keep me occupied so i dont ahve to sit around and watch Baby story on TLC all day long :D on the line up for today i have the Lost from last night and american idol from the last 2 nights :) with days of our lives on at 1, and a nap sometime in there..... my hubby is so jealous of my life right now lol. wil has been on a Nemo kick lately he will watch that and play all day long so life is good for today!!! and we are still waiting

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Ah Elise, that sucks!!! I'm so sorry about all the pain you are experiencing. I will pray for baby to come and come NOW!!!! Hang in there! Meanwhile, have fun with all those shows you are watching....hilarious.

Amanda J said...

Oh Elise, I hope he comes soon!

D Oesterle said...

I know the feeling! My doctor asked me when I wanted to have Kai. She told me was I could be induced on Saturday (the day he was due) or wait till I was 40 1/2 weeks. I decided on the soonest...I loved her for that! Hope he makes his arrival soon!
-Stormi

~*~The McCoy's~*~ said...

how funny! brady is on a nemo kick now too. its on a constant reel all day long at our house. he runs around yelling "nemo nemo nemo" all day. I'm sorry your still pregnant :( how uncomfortable you must be by now! hang in there! any names picked out?

Janee said...

Hehehe, you crack me up :) Seriously, docs have no compassion for the misery we preggos are in by the end! What the heck man?!

I'm so jealous you get to watch TV! Dude after the Bar, I'm just going to sit my chubby butt on the couch and eat bon bons until this baby is born :) Lol, yeah right, I WISH!