Monday, January 12, 2009

complaining :)

Get this thing outta me!!!! aaaahhhhhhhhhh. ive got soooo long before my due date and im already miserable. im huge, im sore everywhere, im exhausted, im always hungry. I got the worst charlie horse in the world the other morning before i got outta bed, i seriously thought i was going to die, it felt like my leg broke lol and now my whole calf still hurts so im waddling and limping, and today i get to drag my toddler through walmart again cuz i can't wait till nick gets home cuz im HUNGRY!!! lol *cry*
i know the baby is not ready to come but i totally am, and the thing is i have over a month left..... hes only gonna get exponentially bigger every week.
sorry i cant come up with something fun to blog about, im too whiney to be funny, or even pleasent to be around lol, my poor family.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, Elise! I just got finished catching up on your blog and you are HiLaRIoUs!! I love it....I'm so bummed I didn't get to talk to you at church yesterday...I wanted to tell you I am going to sign up for the library thingy today...hopefully they still have room! I am really struggling to get caught up on things after the holidays! Hang in there, girly! Before you know it, you will be holding your sweet piece of heaven in your arms! Try to enjoy this precious time...there is nothing in the world like feeling your baby move and squirm around inside of you!

Janee said...

Girl you crack me up! Heck I'm only 19 weeks and totally miserable...at least the end is in sight for you!

Megan said...

lol, sheesh girl - you sound miserable, but hopefully tomorrow will be a better day - I'm sure it goes in waves?! As weird as it sounds, I'm actually very jealous of you. . . keep on keepin' on though, as Seth would say, "You're a trooper!"

Alyson said...

LOL! You are too funny! I remember those feelings all too well! Good luck! Maybe you can bribe the doctor to let the baby come early!

Amanda J said...

I feel for you! I'm the same way during the last couple of months too. Hang in there, you'll be done soon!

The Morgans said...

YIKES! Hopefully he won't get much bigger and that the next month flies by for you.