Saturday, January 29, 2011

5 down

Just wanted to keep track of my weight loss with dates and such! just this week alone i have lost 5lbs, i want to loose at least 10 more before we get pregnant again, so that i can gain a normal amount of weight without getting hillariously huge.... i dont know if i have mentioned this but i am up 15lbs since this summer when i was doing really good, 15 is kind of alot, so this week i bought lean cuisiens special K and a bunch of fruit, not on a crazy diet but just eating better, counting my calories, measuring portion sizes. stop eating by 8pm and then working out a few times a week. We are planning a trip to disney world in a few weeks so i need to look good in a swim suit pretty fast!! Its nice to have goals and things to look forward too, and im tanning again, just feeling alot better about myself!!! anyways, i was at 176 on monday and today im at 171! heres to 10 more.... maybe 15, 15 lbs down would be my goal weight, for my whole life..... maybe i can do it?? i havent been able to get that low since highschool, or before... lol which is pretty low for me since im almost 6ft tall lol, and i only put numbers on here for me, not for u readers, dont be rememberin those numbers okay??? lol

1 comments:

Amanda J said...

That's awesome! Keep up the good work!