Friday, February 18, 2011

10 more down~

Holy smokes, thats right, ive been watching the scale the past few days just to make sure the weight isnt going to pop back up and bite me but i am steady at 161!! thats 15 lbs lost, wowza, we will see if i can get into the 150's, that would be amazing, we are headed to Florida in a few weeks and i would love love love to be my lightest in years while on vacation! Nick is doing really good too! he has lost a belt notch and like 10lbs as well!! the unfair part about my weight loss so far is that i look exactly the same, except my chest has completely disappeared...... like i really should go out and get new bras or i need to stuff them, its comical how they collapse when i put my clothes on, there is literally 2 big wrinkles in my shirts on both sides..... soo stupid cuz my baby pudge is still there!!! i still have a spare tire all the way around, sigh, but skinny girls have smaller tops so im well on my way to being a skinny girl!!! whoohoooooo

4 comments:

Alyson said...

Awesome! Small chest leads to small hips. It's the natural progression! lol! Still waiting for the smaller hips myself....

Amanda J said...

That's awesome! I didn't get a chance to tell you at church last week since we left early, but you look great!

Janee said...

Good for you! Keep up the great work! (My boobs are always the first to go when I lose weight. Sucks)

Rylie said...

Way to go!!!! Keep up the good work!