Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas and New Years!

I love Christmas, its my favorite time of year, and its even more fun now that my kids are really into the excitement of it all! So my super lack of posting on the blog is due to soaking up all of this quality time with my kids and hubs! The hubs had like almost a month off of school!! he still has a whole week left with us!!! But tomorrow things go back to normal for us, next week will be really normal. I'm sad Christmas goes by so quick though, but at the same time really ready to get back to the grind!
So here is a cliff notes version of our month of December!!!
We made lots of cookies! They "helped" for like 10 minutes before i kicked em out, sadly they make a lot more work out of things than they should be lol
Then We frosted them all!! this was easier for the kids to help with They mostly ate the cookies while Nick and I frosted

My favorite part!!! The tree with all the presents underneath! I think I was more anxious and excited than Wil and Coop this year. I have always had a hard time sleeping Christmas eve, since i was a kid, i couldn't help but wake up like 10 times a night to see if Santa came, walk around all the presents then sneak back to bed before anyone noticed, I still feel that way! I was ready to open presents at 6am, and my kids didn't wake up till 8!!! lol I'm backwards I know, but its so much fun to see them get things that they have been wanting for sooo long!!


This dog Cooper got hooks up to the computer and you download personalized songs and games on it, and Coop's name, So it talks right to Cooper, its so awesome and he loooves it



Wil got a MobiGo, that he had been wanting and asking for!! He really wanted an Ipod touch, because Nick has and IPhone and Wil gets to play all sorts of fun games on it, so he wanted his own really bad so he could play it when dad isnt home lol, but this game has the touch screen like the i-pod its just able to be roughed up a little better than the ipod




My parents got Coop this jet pack, Cooper is big into Toy Story, he loves these things! when you push the button on the front of it the wings pop up and blink! lol and buzz talks and every time he moves around it makes a woooshing sound






And we found this out this month also!! We will be adding our third and final child to the bunch this august!!! We are all super excited!! Sad to have decided this is the last one, but ready for another baby!!!






My lil sister stayed an extra few days after Christmas to hang out since she didn't have school all week and it was fun to have her here, she is hilarious

And this was out wild NYE party!!! it started at 8pm and went till about 830 lol But the kids made hats out of old party hats and we toasted about a million times until the sparkling grape juice was gone!!!
All in all 2010 was a fun year! I'm not quite sure how we are surviving but we are. I feel really lucky to have the opportunities that we have! I am excited for 2011 and scared at the same time!!!!
As for resolutions ... uhm....
I cant have the lose 10lbs one from last year... although i did hit that goal!!!! around summer time, i have since gained it back, and will sadly continue to gain till this summer... but I am going to continue going to the gym 3 times a week throughout this pregnancy., In the hopes that I can drop the weight faster when its over!!!
I guess that's my resolution, oh, and to be a better blogger!!
AND I will keep the one from last year on here about being more outgoing and having more self confidence.... cuz i really seem to have trouble there, making and keeping friends!!
so here's to a friendlier, healthier, and better blogging 2011!!!!








2 comments:

Janee said...

Looks like you guys had a fabulous Christmas and New Year's! We spent New Year's partying it up with the kiddos too :)

And CONGRATS on baby #3! How exciting!

Janee said...

I just noticed Wil got a MobiGo! My mom got Maya one too because her and Dan are always playing games on his Iphone. So funny. It's all about the touch screen!