Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My cousin Aubrey and her hubby live in utah and are expecting a baby boy in a few weeks, they havent been out there for very long at all and had a shower but didnt get a whole lot, so she wanted to have a shower here in michigan too in her home ward but couldnt make it back before baby comes. So her mom hosted a shower for her anyway and we Skyped her in! lol it was awesome really, she was sittin in her livingroom in utah and participated the whole time! She got to see the presents being opened and see all she got and everyone got to talk to her. it was pretty awesome, almost like she was really there and not a million miles away!

On Saturday we all went down to Balloonfest! it was a blast, nothing better than food thats awful for u and rides that spin all over, i must be getting old because just walkin onto the grounds i got queasy lol
We were walking around deciding what we wanted to eat when we saw a sign for Deep fried Twinkies!!! lol, i couldnt believe my eyes, did i really want a $7 twinkie for dinner? no, not really, could i pass it up?? def not, i mean honestly, how often in ur lifetime are u going to get offered a twinkie wrapped in batter, deep fried to perfection, doused in powdered sugar and chocolate syrup?? lol
It was FABULOUS!!! im not even kidding, kind of like a doughnut, but..... better!!! i thought about googling how many calories was in that bad boy but i decided id rather not know..... :D





2 comments:

Amanda J said...

That's a good idea! My family sent me mine in the mail when I had Nicholas. That deep fried twinkie looks good, but I don't know if I could get myself to eat it! It looks so sweet!

Janee said...

Omg a deep fried twinkie?! That's the best thing I've ever heard of YUM...