Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I am in such a funk right now! I cant wait to get my family here to get my mind off all the nonsense that is going on! But my mom and dad are coming for the 4th which will be tons of fun, apparently there are fireworks that go off over the lake that will be awesome, then then middle of next month my baby brother is leaving on a mission for the chuch, so i will be taking the kiddos up to wisconsin for a week to see him off, then at the end of august todd my other bro is getting married! n my bday is in there somewhere, im going to be 25!!! to quote jessica simpson Thats mid twenties which is almost late twenties which is almost 30s!!! aaahhh lol this summer is going to go real fast, but im achin for it to start!

2 comments:

Amanda J said...

Crazy how fast time flies! That's awesome your parents are coming to visit! I love it when family comes to see us!

Julie Barb said...

Sorry you're in a funk right now...I hate when I'm like that too. Sounds like a fun summer coming up. I'm glad you come to playgroup...maybe I'll see ya next week!