Wednesday, June 24, 2009

4 month check up



4 mo Well baby check
Weight - 18lbs! 100th percentile :)
Height - 27.25 inches 110th percentile (thats off the charts)
Head - 17.1 inches 75th percentile

She said that my 4 month old is about the same size as the average 9 month old...
LOL i love it!!! he is my lil cabbage patch doll :D


Coop sits in the bouncer chair with both legs sprawled over the bar and play and sucks on his toes all the time, this kid cracks me up, hes got monkey legs and toes, plays with the toys with his toes as much as he does with his hands lol


2 comments:

Amanda J said...

He is so adorable! I love baby rolls! My kids were always off the charts the other way, they were small babies!

Janee said...

I love it! Maya was always off the charts too so I'm probably a lil biased :)