Saturday, July 11, 2009

Crazy summer!


This summer is going to fly by faster than i know what to do! My lil sis has been here for the last week and we had a blast! my parents came up for the 4th of july weekend and left her here for a week longer, she is headed home tomorrow morning with my bro jake's girlfriend.

We had sooooo much fun with her here, my kids love her, she fits right in with them! yesterday we went to potter park zoo and saw all the animals and ran around till we were too tired to stand!
We petted (if thats a word, i dont think it is ) lots of smelly animals!

Cooper the lion!! RRRaaaawwwrrrrrr!

Wil conquered his fear of slides!!! We couldnt get him to go home!
he has always been to scaredy to go on slides, even with me, he just crys and we go anyways. but yesterday he got really brave

Smushy Coopy face, love love love it!

Wednesday me n the kiddos are headed up to wisconsin to see my lil bro jake off for 2 years! he is heading to arizona to serve a mission for the church and is totally excited and ridiculously nervous. I'm nervous for the 8 hour drive with my 2 babies by myself. we will be headed home on the 24th then nick is headed to texas on the 25th for the weekend, and then its august already! i'm going to be really sad and lonely for my hubbs but hopefully it will go real fast for us.

2 comments:

Janee said...

Do you know where in AZ??? Maybe we'll run into him! The kiddos look adorable as always!

elise blaine said...

he is going to be in the phoenix area i believe