Wednesday, October 1, 2014

June 14


First pic of all four of my kiddos :) well one of em...... i believe we tried this for a few days in a row and they were all horrible :)


Dax sleeps in a bassinett next to our bed.  or in our bed if im too tired to stay awake to feed him (much to the dismay of my hubby who is convinced i will roll over on top of the baby or suffocate him with my boob......  i guess i take chances)


This is the boys excited after daddy texted us that he officially got the new job offer!   it was amazing so we took a pic of our excitement to send to him 


Then we headed to Iowa to bless baby Dax. its an 11 hour drive north for us (more like 14)  and an 8 hour drive west for Nicks parents so they agreed to meet us there so everyone could be there!


Grandpa Bill with Daxon


My kids loved getting to know and hanging with Uncle Chris, we love those guys :)


Dax got to meet Grandma Granzow too!


Grandma O usually gets us a bounce house when we visit,  cuz shes amazing,  and we love it :)


went shopping with the girls!!!  and this little Diva got spoiled big time!


Blessing Day!!!!


I am so grateful for all of these amazing men and the power of the priesthood in my family..... I truly love the gospel and the church and having the opportunity to have all these guys here for this special day for us











See!!!  they are my favorite people!


0 comments: