Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Santa



We went out to Okemos today to the mall to see Santa! Wil did really good, he was just a little shy and unsure but took a great pic. I felt bad for the santa they had there though, he was really old, and needed help to get little wil on his lap and moved really slow.

and binki update : still not using it! this is night number 3 now and he went to bed just fine, climed up by himself said goodnight and not a peep. he really did alot better than i thought he would, i totally underestimated him. At least now I know for baby #2 to not wait soo long.

3 comments:

Megan said...

congrats on the binki! And... oh my, that santa is old! I hope he found joy in his position... but from the picture it looks like it's passed his bedtime. What a nice man though, Your little Wil is getting so big, HE is so cute. Seth regularly comments with the most genuine voice/look that Wil is the cutest little boy ever. . . I think that's the only time I witness Seth's genuine voice/look...

Amanda J said...

That is an awesome Santa picture! I don't think I've ever seen one that good before! I'd frame it. It's great to hear that it's going well without the binki!

By the way, I laughed out loud when I read your comment about the gate thing I'm going through. I've seriously thought about doing double gates like that! Right now we're trying an old, cheap gate we used when we had our dog. Surprisingly he hasn't figured it out yet so there might be hope for me yet!

Janee said...

Wow, Wil totally looks like a lil boy now! Crazy how fast they grow up eh? Congrats on the binki too that's awesome!