Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Holiday Weekend!!

We had an awesome time up in Wisconsin for Thanksgiving visiting my parents, i couldnt of asked for a better weekend, we tryed to get a nice family picture taken of all of us but it really really didnt work out well, theres only so much i can do from sitting down to make Wil smile at the camera, and our photo takers did the best they could so this is what we got lol, dont think itll go up on the wall anytime soon but we captured the moment lol. My mom's mom came up to visit from Iowa with my mom's sister and her family so we had a full house and it was great. We played lots and lots and lots of games, whether it was a board/card game, or Halo on the xbox 360, or any of the hillarious Wii games we played alot alot of games lol. Its best seein my mom and dad rockin out on guitar hero lol On Friday we went into the Wisconsin dells, which is like a town full of tourist traps and amusment parks in the middle of wisconsin, pretty fun stuff to look at and its only like a 15 min drive from my parents house. But we hit the Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum. This is Nick by the scary shark teeth. My lil sis walkin on the wobbly bridge Wil and Grandma posin, im not sure in front of what, i think thats the guy that got shot like 15 times in the face and didnt die lol Niether of my brothers would pose for me so i had to take funny candid shots and this is Todd. lol My dad lookin scared in the "indiana jones" type rooms lol all the stuff in this place is so random its hard to explain this pic is my favorite, lol these two were crackin me up the whole time we were in wisconsin, they are like 2 peas in a pod lol. West African Birthing statue, We are like twinsies :) Tango got to come with us on the 7 hour car ride and hang out with his BFF molly whom he hadnt seen in like a year and a half!!! he was so happy all weekend, he is kinda in a sad depression right now, he misses her and his little heart is broken. I tryed to give him his love monkey and tell him its just the same that the love moneky loves him like molly does but its just not doin it for him :) lol We came home saturday night and then it snowed alot on sunday so we went out to build a snowman, Wil leaned in to give it a big kiss and the snowman fell over before i could catch the picture, this is the broken hearted boy with his knocked over snowman. lol

3 comments:

Janee said...

Looks like you guys had a fun holiday! You look great by the way! Lol...why can't Nick take a normal picture?!

Amanda J said...

It looks like it was fun! Your belly is so cute!

Heidi said...

So you guys were partying it up in Wisconsin this Thanksgiving....I missed you all as just Tim, Alicia, and little Ellia came for Thanksgiving. Sadness :( The Keefe came though which was nice. You are lookin hot Elise! I like the dark hair. Dark is something I have been contemplating lately as I'm realizing my real color right now is not a light blonde. I don't know if I can go through with it go. I might have an identity crisis. Hope you had a good Thanks giving! Luv ya!