Friday, March 7, 2008

Reenactment

Today i went to walmart... ... 2 hours and one crabby kid later i got home, since the crazy weather here has melted all the snow to slush then froze it back up again my driveway has a layer of ice about 4 inches thick all over it, i refuse to do anything about it, i hate winter, i have shoveld too many times and i am so done with winter now, so i boycotted salting the driveway or buying more salt for the driveway, serves me right cuz while i was bringing in the groceries (27 bags at a time cuz im super woman grocery carrier) my feet slipped out from under me and i did a cartoon fall flat on my back bashing the back of my head my right thigh and elbow on the ice/part of a rock that was there and man does this big girl fall hard. groceries everywhere, cans of soup under the car, and my ginormous rear end landed on the bag with the doritos and both loafs on bread in it :( so now im sore, very sore, and we have to eat smushed bread and dorito dust for the next 2 weeks, lmao.
here is my painted picture reenactment of the exact moment i fell for you viewing pleasure lol

6 comments:

Alyson said...

Poor Elise! Sounds like it hurt pretty bad, but it sure was a funny story! I am still laughing!!

Jensie Simkins said...

i'm sorry i'm laughing, but the picture sealed the deal!

Aubreydoll said...

Ouch, that sounds like it really hurt! It sure was a great story though! Thanks for the picture!

Janee said...

I'm so glad I got to hear you tell this story from your own mouth! I can't believe that happened to you! I'm glad you're ok AND glad you weren't carrying Wil instead of the groceries! That pic is freakin hilarious - LMAO!!!!!

Amanda J said...

I have to agree, that picture is seriously hilarious! You guys should move south. It's been way warm here for the last 2 weeks. Between 60 and 80 and sunny!

Drew and Stormi said...

So, while I was working I looked at everyones blog everyday...looking for changes and updates, I have not been able to do that since I've been home on Leave. I do have to say...this blog entry is hilarious! Sorry you got hurt Elise, but you have great commentary=)