Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Green Eggs and Teeth

Every year for St Patrick's day when i was growing up my mother would make green breakfast food... she claimed "The Leprechauns came last night and turned the milk green!!!" orr "Those stinkin leprechauns turned the pancakes and eggs green!!" So now i cant let a st patricks day pass by without green food for breakfast, nick was totally grossed out by the green eggs, i wasnt watching but im pretty sure he just threw em away lol but he drank his glass of green milk and loved it :)

Then Easter came and was pretty uneventful, Wil had the nastyest cough and fever, im pretty sure it came with the huge freaking tooth that wont seem to pop through on the top. So i kept him home from church because he was just plain miserable. it really started friday while wil n i were grocery shopping at walmart. i was about half way done had lots of crap in my almost full cart, like yummy pop i had hit the junk food isle, frozen food, when he just started crying, and crying, unconsolable. i was carryin him around tellin him that we were almost done but he didnt seem to care. so i had to take crying baby and my cart of goodies to the dressing room area and find a quiet place to sit, gave him some orajel drink of juice some motrin nothing, absolutaly inconsolable. at least 10 mins of just straight crying he wouldnt fall alseep cuz we were in walmart, so i had to get up and leave my cart full of wonderfulness and walk out of the store and take him home. i still cant believe it. what a kid, he was just miserable, cryed the whole way home till he fell asleep then once we got home it took me 20 mins to get him to go back to sleep :( i hate teething. it sucks. but today he seems to be doing much better, we have a 8 hour car ride on Thursday that i neeeeed him to be happy for lol

4 comments:

Megan said...

Greeg Eggs and Pancake - awesome! You guys are fun. About your wal-mart trip though. . . I think that story is worth at least 2 more months of birth control for me, thanks Elise. Can't say I'm at all excited for an opportunity at wal-mart like that. hmmm.... :)

Amanda J said...

I agree, teething does suck! I have one kid done, but it's a horrible thing for them to go through. Thankfully it doesn't last forever!

I like the green breakfast food. Such a good idea! It looked great!

Janee said...

I hear that! Teething SUCKS! Maya woke up 4 times the other night screaming her head off - one of her front teeth are popping through. At church she started to scream while we were in sunday school. It was so embarrassing. I feel ya girl...Hopefully it'll be over soon!

Tim & Alicia said...

I've been to WalMart twice this week, and I've been thinking of you. I keep waiting for Ellia to pull a stunt like that, but so far she has been good. We are really looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend, when Todd gets home. Ellia loves little boys, so Wil better watch out! This is the beginning of a really exciting week for you guys, congratulations!!