Sunday, March 16, 2008

this weekend



This friday's date night was Horton Hears a Who! and this movie was awesome. not really date worthy but nothing came out this weekend..... nothing.... n im not really a big fan of movies like Step Up 2, so horton it was. All star cast of voices, you really cant go wrong. I think im going to try to take Wil to it this week or next. he would really like it and hasnt really been to a movie in a while, i think the last movie i took him to was Enchanted. so that has been a while.

Well and in other news we got our temple date set! we are going April 3rd, its a thursday, and we are doing it all in one afternoon, it might make for a long day but we would rather do it that way then drive out to detroit two days in a row. and it should work out perfectly, my little brother is coming home from his mission the weekend before, and march 29th. So wil and i are driving to wisconsin (8hours) to go see him come home, listen to his homecoming talk on sunday the 30th, driving home on tuesday probably, bringing my whole family with us, then going to the temple and getting sealed on thursday! which is cool cuz then my brother can be there with us. im excited.

5 comments:

Janee said...

That is SO exciting! Seriously, CONGRATS! I'm bummed though because Thursday afternoon I have a trial so I won't be able to make it. Maybe Dan can take off work or something...

Aubreydoll said...

How exciting! That's awesome for you guys to have family with you, too!
On a different note, does Wil actually sit through a movie?!

elise blaine said...

yes, if we go at nap time so he will fall asleep with a bottle at the end :)

Megan said...

ELISE!!! That is SOOOOooo Exciting. Seth told me the great news a few days ago, I totally wish we could be there. and todd will be home!YAY!! What a happy Week. . . I'm so happy for your lil family, you guys ROCK!

Amanda J said...

Congrats! That is so awesome that Todd will be back for it too!