Thursday, February 21, 2008

Random thoughts

The mid-winter blah's have toootally suffocated my will to blog. Theres really nothing exciting going on around here. I spend my days lately cleaning up after baby messes and day dreaming of when Curtis Stone will rescue me from the Wal-mart produce section :) dang hes dreamy.





I am so impatient for the spring its sick, not only will the weahter be nicer and i can open up the windows in my stail house but Wil is gonna be 1 and can finally drink normal milk that doesnt cost $25 a can.......... stinkin kid, hes so expensive but good thing hes so cute, makes it worth it :) Yesterday i had to lower the mattress in his crib, he is finally moving all over, goes from crawling to sitting and pulls himself up on everything!!





Question i have been contemplating - am i too old to go through a gothic stage?? haha, but all of my wardrobe is black. black shirts, skirts, nail polish, coats, purses,hats, lots and lots of black, and now my black phase has moved on to my kid, with his black skater shoes and at least 4 or 5 black teeshirts. im not sure if its a bad thing, i mean in high school i went through a pink phase so maybe its just like that. maybe its because i feel skinnier in black? they say that its a slimming color, anyways i am one step away from black lipstick and pale white powder foundation..... please dont let me take it that far :)

5 comments:

Slish said...

I think I am going to make Tim lower Ellia's crib soon... I can't take any chances with this girl. Such a daredevil... Jake is coming to visit us this weekend and help Tim with the scout. maybe he'll have to practice his uncle skills and help Tim with the crib. I know what you mean about black... almost every day I put on some cute color, and wish I had more black!

Slish said...

I think we were both checking out each others blogs at the same time! I love Wil's dimple.

Janee said...

LOL! Elise you are so funny...

So Wil is all over the place eh? Look at the bright side - at least we burn tons of calories chasing these babies around all day! I wish I could have breast fed longer, formula is SO expensive!

I wear a ton of black too and I'm ok with it - but please resist the urge to wear the pale white makeup :)

Amanda J said...

Yeah I added you on yesterday when I realized you had one of these things! I completely agree, blogs are the best. Just so you know, Wil is ADORABLE!

Janee said...

"You're the DEVIL!" Hahahahaha! Dude Hot Rod is the funniest movie ever! Thanks for having us over - you guys are so fun!