Wednesday, January 30, 2008

ABC Tag

A- Attached or Single? attached
B- Best Friend? Nick
C- Cake or Pie? chocolate cake, unless grandma is around then def her pie :)
D- Day of Choice? Summer, any day that is warm, rainy or sunny it doesnt matter
E- Essential Item? lip gloss
F- Favorite Color? lime green i think
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? worms, the ones with the sour sugar on em :)
H- Hometown? Waterloo, Iowa
I- Favorite Indulgence? diet pepsi?
J- January or July? totally July, i miss the warm sun :)
K- Kids? Lil Wil
L- Life isn't complete without? Nick..... aawww, mushy but true :)
M- Marriage date? 5-5-05
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 2 brothers and 1 sister, all younger
O- Oranges or Apples? who eats healthy?? not in my house
P- Phobias and Fears? hurt baby
Q- Quote? Keep Moving Forward
R- Reason to smile? def. my lil wil, he keeps me laughin
S- Season of choice? Summer
T- Tag three people? Amberly, Laura, and Janee
U- Unknown fact about me? I have my belly button pierced and a tatoo
V- Vegetable? asparagus
W- Worst Habit? you know when your washing your hair in the shower and you get a few stuck in your fingers? well i stick those up on the shower wall and make pictures, nick says its a gross habit lmao
X-ray or Ultrasound? ultrasound was amazing
Y- Your favorite food?diet pepsi?
Z- Zodiac Sign? Leo

5 comments:

Janee said...

Ok I did the tag now go read mine :)

Amberly said...

YOU have a tattoo??? and you didn't tell ME???

Janee said...

Thanks for having us over tonight - we had fun! (even though I totally SUCK at Guitar Hero!!!)

Janee said...

UPDATE! What the heck have you guys been up to?!

Janee said...

Oooo I like your new background!