Wednesday, January 2, 2008

All I Want for Christmas is my Very First Tooth!!!


the holidays just completely flew by this year and now we are back into the slump of the very grey michigan winter... bleh.... It was such a busy couple of weeks, with my family staying with us and my cousins wedding the weekend after christmas. It was such a blast. Christmas day we just stayed at home though with just nick n wil n I. which was really nice to ramp up the week with. We opened presents christmas morning, i was more excited than previous christmas's because i knew the dollar value of my gift from nick lol. So i held in my excitment and had Wil open his presents first. He had a great time ripping the paper it was great and the presents were okay too. but then i got to open my gift and nick, my wonderful husband, got me a nintendo Wii!!!! i was soo excited. I had been wanting one for a while, and he just kept making fun of them saying that video games are not meant to be a work out, but we had a blast all day on christmas day, boxing and bowling and fishing lol. too fun.

My parents came into town the next day just in time for us to drive into Howell together to throw my cousin a bridal shower. Her new hubby goes to byu so they flew in for just the week to get married and there was no other time to throw her a shower lol. But we had a great turn out for the day after christmas and she got alotta great gifts. i put her sister in charge of the games and her sister-in-law megan in charge of the food, and they blew me away, i had the easy job of getting people to show up and throwing up some decorations. but megan and amy really did the hard work. Aubrey's wedding was that saturday and she was absolutaly beautiful. Prolly the prettiest bride ever! Ill have to post some pictures later because im not on the right computer for that but everything went beautifully. we spent friday transforming the cultural hall in the howell ward building, when we were done it looked like something out of a fairy tale.

Wil did really great for being carted around everywhere, not taking normal naps and having strangers pass him around all day. All the while cutting his first tooth. He only freaked out a few times. And didnt really sleep well at night lol, but that effected me more than him :)

Now his second tooth is starting to come in already too and we all caught the worst cold in the world. i cant wait for things to get back to normal. I gotta say though i miss my mom, I didnt have to do any dishes or laundry while she was here, my house was beautiful and there was always great dinners every night. now im not feeling well and havent done dishes since she left lol. oh well

2 comments:

The Pousson Family said...

AW! Looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas! We miss you! Are you going to playgroup next week?

Janee said...

Maya doesn't have any teeth yet...should I be worried? Oh and we want to come over and play your Wii :)