Monday, January 28, 2008

Dirty Little Secrets


I have a few vices in this world, things i plan my life around, number one being my Diet Pepsi supply, i go through so many cases a week, i try not to keep track.
i make sure i always have an extra case in the closet in case i runout of cold ones.... when its the last few days before pay day and things are real tight , i take back all the pop cans and grab as much change as i can find then Wil and i skip off to Meijer and get a case of diet pepsi. Days when i run out, are bad days... Kool-aide is never a good substitute. Nick says that the first step is admitting you have a problem, so here i am, my name is elise and i love diet pepsi :)

2 comments:

Megan said...

i love it! except... we are rivals - I'm obsessed with Diet Coke, yep... just plain addicted. I polished off another 2 liter today :)

Janee said...

LOL - I'm right there with ya girl - I think my teeth are officially rotting away...