Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Vacation Week!!


We have been gone for the past week, Nick took the week off and we lived it up!! Went down to Louisville for a seminar over the weekend, such a blast, we took the chance to see the sights there We went to the Zoo and shopped shopped shopped!! Wil n I hung out at the hotel while nick was at the seminar and then he let me go saturday morning and stayed back with Wil. I thought about leaving him for just a couple days with my sister in law, but since I'm still nursing it would have just been way to hard on the both of us. So instead we decided the 6 hour car ride would be easier lol, But it wasnt bad. I didnt really get to sit in the front seat the whole time but you win some you loose some!

I think thats gotta be the reason people with kids always have minivans!! It was a serious feat of acrobatics trying to slowly bend my way over the front seat and land safely in the back seat of our rented 300C to tend to the baby. If we would of had a minivan i could have just turned around and waled back to hand him a toy or feed him, but instead I'm smackin Nick in the face with my butt, kicking him in the head as im landing, practically sitting on the car seat on my way down lol, it was soooo fun.

But over all it was a nice trip, went out to eat every night ordered room service at the slightest whim of hunger, i felt like a rockstar! wil had his very first swimming pool experience, it was a ton of fun too. they say that babies are "bouyant" and can take to the water quite well and id have to agree, besides having a panic attack when he sneezed and sucked up a ton of water he really really loved floating around, and I dont know what it is about chlorine but it always seems to make everyone erally tired, so we slept great that night!!

3 comments:

The Pousson Family said...

Welcome back! We missed you guys! Oh I'm SO jealous - what I wouldn't give for some shopping, pool, and room service right now!!!

I agree with you that sitting is enough - Maya scooted herself halfway underneath the couch the other day!

Amberly said...

cute slide show! i had no idea you liked that type of music. sweet

The Pousson Family said...

Hey when can we get together and get a pic of the kids in their Halloween costumes?