Monday, October 1, 2007

New Tricks!






Now theres 2 pictures here cuz its technically 2 tricks! The cute smiley picture is to show that HE SITS!!! With the help of Boppy of course.



The next dopey look picuter is to show that HE DROOLS!!! Its seriously like a slow faucet all day long, its crazy. I try to keep the binki in at all times in fear of him dehydrating. If there was no binki it would be non stop all day long, he would look like a shrivled up rasin. :)




If you look close you can see the line of drool coming from his mouth and ending at the floor, impressive i know. My kids amazing.... lol







My dad and my brother Jake are coming into town on thursday night from Wisconsin. It feels like i just saw them.... oh wait i did.... :) but my dad has a big hunting thing this weekend So they will be here for dinner on thursday, i'm excited, I really miss my fam.


In other news Wil can officially no longer take naps on the couch while I play on the internet. He gets in too much trouble. Our computer room is the everything room, its the laundry room/closet/airconditioned room. we mostly hang out back here in the summer, its known as the bat cave. Well last week Wil was just chillin on the couch playin with some toys so i hopped on the net. My bra was hangin over the back of the couch needing to be put away but thats beside the point, all the sudden the giggling and playing noises stop so i look over and he had pulled my bra off the back of the couch and fell alseep with it tangled up in his hands!! haha, I had to take a pic, it was priceless. Then the next day he was napping again (this is a regular thing on the crappy couch) I hear him wake up so im trying to finsih what im doing and then i hear a "thud" and crying baby, he totally rolled off the couch onto the floor. Mind you i am not a negligent mom I can see the couch perfectly from the computer its like 5 feet away from me lol. Man was he scared!!!




Just another week of adventures in the life of Lil Wil :)





1 comments:

The Pousson Family said...

I can't believe he can sit up! Maya is still so wobbly. I try to sit her up and she just falls over, I have to catch her so she doesn't hit her face. That pic of Wil and your bra is hilarious! And about the rolling off the couch - boy oh boy, isn't it just great they're mobile now! I posted my story about finding Maya under her swing one day when I turned my back for 2 seconds :)