Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Punkin Carvin'


We had such a fun time last night carving pumpkins, we try to do it every year. Nick really gets into it and does a good job, i usually just put a silly face on my pumpkins but he uses the awsesome patterns and makes masterpieces! Wil had a great time too hes so funny, i bought him a little pumpkin and he just sat and sucked on it. Screamed if i tryed to take it away so i just let him suck on it. lol, but we put in our favorite halloween movie, The Nightmare Before Christmas, in the lap top so we could watch it in the dining room while we were carving. I forget how much i love that movie.

I am so excited for the holidays, I love decorating my housethe smells of the season, all the different wierd family traditions i have started, its awesome. Nick is such a great sport for letting me be me. hopefully my kids will enjoy the holidays as much as i did growing up. and still do :D

1 comments:

The Pousson Family said...

Wow cool pumpkins! Yeah, I'm the same way - the holidays are a really big deal to me and I want it them to be just as fun and magical for my kids. Dan doesn't understand why it's such a big deal but he just humors me and goes along with it :)