Tuesday, March 31, 2009



My mom sent us an awesome easter package that we got yesterday, Thanks ssooooooo much mom for the cutest most non-annoying singing rabbit in the whole world!! ....... lol i heard that song in my sleep last night....... aaaanyways! We are so tired of it being cold!! the lake looks sooo nice every morning i hope and hope it will be at least nice enough to play in the sandbox but no...



on Saturday while nick was home with the baby we went exploring outside! the best part of having a grandma upstairs that never throws stuff away is all the sweet stuff we find!! while digging through the garage we found a swing and 2 of the coolest bikes! plus lots more misc toys and fishing poles for little kids lol



I was so worried for weeks that this poor kid was going to have an outtie belly button, not that there is anything wrong with outties... they just look a little wierd, and for a baby with a chin and cheeks like that with funny poofy curly hair the LAST thing he needed to top it all off was an outtie!!! but its officially not an outtie!! hooray!!! takes a little worry outta my life lol

3 comments:

Alyson said...

Oh MY! I LOVE LOVE LOVE those cute chubby cheeks!

Janee said...

Lol I just want to squeeze Cooper's cheeks! Too cute! Hope Wil is feeling better...

Natalie Service said...

Oh my gosh! Your kids are cute!
I'm lovin' on those cheeks! WOW!