Monday, April 7, 2014




 
Here is a picture of Baby boy at 20 weeks,  I have an ultrasound pic of him at 30 weeks but it wont load right, it keeps flipping over when I post it.... But we have been thinking of names for weeks and having the hardest time narrowing it down,  I usually like to have baby names picked out way earlier than this.... so that I can stick the babies name on the wall and just be prepared,  but Nick has a few names he likes,  I have a few names that I love, and we don't like eachothers names at all........    ugh lol Nicks names are Damon, and Jackson.  I really like Archer. We both kind of like Daxon.   So we shall see what name he comes home with :)

 Wil's first grade music program was amazing,  when he said he had a solo part, we were assuming that he had a few lines of one song. But instead he was the only named character in the show about hats and had an entire song that he sang and was up in front with. I was totally not expecting him to have his own song,  there were two other kids who stood beside him and waved red white and blue ribbons around. Of course I couldn't compose myself while he was singing and I was just crying lol,   but they did the show twice, once again in the afternoon and I got a better video that I didn't sob through lol. He did so very good,  and was so stinkin cute in his suit signing....  I love that kid

we went to play at the beach the other day after school :)  Ember wears princess dresses everywhere
 
 Cooper had his first run at his game on Saturday. I don't have a pic of that on my computer im going to have to steal it from nick to post it. He was so very excited and it was adorable. It has been so rainy that he has had a lot of canceled games so it was nice to get to finally play on Saturday!


0 comments: