Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Flu

Oh my gosh I am so sick!  I woke up in the middle of the night last night with the kind of illness that only happens once every 10 years!  Like sitting on the toilet while puking in a bucket for hours kind of sick! !!! It doesn't help that I am so pregnant that bending over its nearly impossible!  They started me on terbutaline last week to stop the contractions I was having.  I've only had to take it like 4 times since, it seems to stop the contractions easy peasy so I can stay out of the hospital until I need to be there unlike last time :) I'm 32 weeks and I'm already dilated to a 2!  Better than a 4 like I was with Ember at 32 weeks. Over all this pregnancy has been loads better than the last.  Until today! !!  I can't get off of the couch.  A wonderful lady from church brought over gatorade and sprite this morning and my mom is ordering pizza for the kids.  Nick is staying late at work tonight.  His job is hanging in the air.  It's just awful timing for me to be sick lol.  I kept Wil home today and he has been amazing!  He got everyone dressed this morning.  Made beds, emptied the dish washer, fed the kids cereal, did the dishes, fed the kids lunch of pb&j put Ember down for a nap,  did lunch dishes,  lol he even attempted a diaper change.  In which he got the diaper on her backwards.  Which is really hard to do in the first place.  So if he would of done it the right way he prolly would of had it good enough :)
I am so grateful for this kid. And for how awesome Cooper has been, he's been right beside Wil helping all day.  They are such good kids. 

0 comments: