Monday, June 10, 2013

Sports and End of school!



 Wil started playing tball this year! He loves it! One of his good friends from school is on his team which is way fun and I don't have to make him practice he asks too,  way better than soccer, which I have to force him to practice lol
I love the name on the back of his jersey,  Ember loves to play in the dirt hole during his games :)



 Cooper had a Mothers day brunch at his class,  it was a fun time for us :) He rubbed my hands with lotion,  made me a crown and fed me M&Ms, awesome time


 
Memorial day weekend we hung out at home and waited for the sunshine,  I had stuff to grill,  but as the picture of the squished bun shows the boys were playing hide and seek in the corner bread box.....  on top of a new package of hamburger and hot dog buns and a whole loaf of bread..  Its funny now but I wanted to kill them,  I just wanted a burger....  lol



Cooper's field trip was to the lolli pop store to see them make candy and to the frozen yogurt store,  it was a sugary morning!!!!Ember had a lolli pop shirt just like the preschoolers


 Coopers last day of school,  with his car pool buddy Caden,  and Wil finally learned how to ride a bike!!!!  I really thought he'd be 15 and still have training wheels on,  I was trying to help him and he got so frustrated with me he says "Mom get off me, your not doing it like dad does,  just let me do it alone"  and with that  10 mins later he had it!  lol   perfect


0 comments: