Monday, June 10, 2013

Iowa

 My mom's brother Harry passed away in April so we headed down to Iowa for a weekend to say good bye. But we were able to have a blast with grandma O and grandpa O :)




 We loooove popcorn and movies :)


 Aunt Catie spoiled Ember it was wonderful :)
 Grandpa took us to Chuck E cheese,  which we had never been to so it was a huge deal (I don't believe in going to places with crappy food)  But the food was as crappy as I remembered lol. The kids loved it and were of course in heaven. Such a fun time











I had Wil ride this thing with Ember and it was the funniest thing I have seen in forever ,  all it did was spin, very slowly, in a circle. Wil's face was priceless, it was an "Oh my gosh, this is a baby ride" face, I kept trying to get a good pic but I was laughing too hard

0 comments: