Tuesday, September 1, 2009

poor neglected blog!!

Where to begin.... well lots has happened in the month of August!!!!

First off I turned 25!!! (and let my 2 year old use the camera!! we have tons TONS of dorky pics like this one!)
Cooper had his 6 month!! photo shoot and checkup, He is the size of a one year old!!!
stats:
height: 29 1/2in (105th percentile)
weight: 21.5 lbs!! (105th percentile)
He is my chunker!!! and i LOVE it !!!

We went to Nauvoo to be there when my little bro Todd got married!!!!
Wil helped with the driving, it was so much easier with 3 drivers for the long road trip :)
We played tourists in Nauvoo for a day! Road on a wagon, pulled by Oxen, learned how to make bread, candles, and rope! it was really fun
This is us learning how to make the rope, my bro is turning the wheel.


Here is the gorgeous bride, my new sis in law, and her proud hubby!! the pink tie and cumberbun were so awesome!!!
(and whoever did the brides hair did an amazing job cuz man is it pretty!) oh wait... that was me :D
It was a perfect wedding! they are soo cute together and im totally stoked to have her in my fam!! We had an awesome time at the wedding and saw tons of people we hadnt seen in forever! Ate great food and had a hard time leaving! (well some of us did i.e. Wil and I)
Wil is still asking to go on a trip to see gramma O.
I let Wil be incharge of the camera at the reception so we have some awesome shots of people's chins but people take pictures more willingly when a cute little kid toddles up and says
"Say Cheeeeessseee"
hence the above photo!
I know im missing alot from august but there is just way too much to catch up on, i promise i will do a better job of keeping this updated from here on out!!

2 comments:

Amanda J said...

It looks like you guys had fun in Nauvoo! I understand being behind on the blog. I just finished posting all my June stuff!

Janee said...

Man I've neglected my blog too! All that time on FB! LOL! Love the family pic - Coop is so huge it just cracks me up! Reminds me of Maya :) Miss you guys!