Thursday, October 9, 2008

Meanies

This pregnancy, just as my last one, I am most afraid of stretch marks. My belly already looks like a zebra from my last kid if i get any more stretch marks this time Nick will leave me.... lol... but seriously. So i have been experimenting with differnt types of goop to rub on my belly to moisturize it. At walmart this week i picked up some of this stuff
It as the consistency of pomade that you put in ur hair but smelled really yummy so i picked some up, brought it home and lathered up. later that day as i'm sitting with my feet up i get the worst ever craving for candy.. cotton candy... like i have to have some now or ill die. So nick brought some home. lol the next day, i shower, lather up the lotion again, im sitting hanging out with Wil and i need candy again, like desperate need, im rifiling through the kitchen when i realize that its the dumb lotion making me crave sugar!!! the lotion smells exactly like cotton candy!!! jerks, how could they do that in a product made for pregnant women, its just cruel, so do i sacrifice the lotion making me get more stretch marks, or do i keep using the lotion and eat a huge bag of candy every day??
ugh, stuck between a rock and a hard place lol.

5 comments:

Janee said...

Lol...that cracks me up :)

By the way - I'm a HUGE fan of the Tummy Butter! I'd have Dan grease me up like a pig every night when I was preggers with Maya and I didn't get any stretch marks!

Tim & Alicia said...

um.... I'm really laughing a lot.

How about Cotton Candy Bubble gum? I'm sure that Wil will pop your bubbles for you! Hours of fun.

I heard that if you are gonna get those darn stretch marks, there is nothing you can do, you're just going to get them. But I don't know if that is really true.

D Oesterle said...

HAha...that's a tough one! I used Palmers Cocoa butter formula with Vitamin E. I didn't get any stretch marks! I don't know if because of the cream or just cause...but it doesn't smell like sugar, it has a vanilla smell to it... GOOD LUCK!
-Stormi

Heidi said...

Lol Elise that is so funny! How dare they!!! So when do you know the sex of he baby?

elise blaine said...

geeze heidi frequent my blog much?? lol scroll down :) <3 xoxo