Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dead Camera

My camera battery died this week and i bought a new one but it was the wrong one. so anyways thats why there hasnt been a post for a while but i thought i would write this one with no wil pictures till later!
Hes Walking!!!! yeay!!! what a big week he has had, his 1st birthday is this wednesday. He got another huge front tooth, he walks from couch to the tv to me, still crawls alot tho, aaaaand he is now totally off formula!!! so exciting and down to 2 bottles a day, one before nap and one before bed. He clearly says "uhoh" "mama" "dada" I ask him where my nose is and he can point to it, not so much his yet, but he knows where my nose is and where my ears are. He finally started clapping, along which came peekaboo, and blowing kisses. he colors great pictures, got em all over my house, plays with sidewalk chalk outside lol, thats more messy than anything tho haha, and he started trying to blow bubbles, he blows air, sort of toward the bubble wand, lol. theres alot for me to get on video but he has to be in just the right mood. i got alotta pictures to take:)

2 comments:

Amanda J said...

It sounds like he's keeping you busy! Chalk is way messy, but it's easy and cheap. Plus it washes out of clothes easily. I can't wait to see some pictures!

Janee said...

Wow he can color and play with chalk! Maya would put that stuff right in her mouth still! I can't believe he's 1 already - where has this year gone?!