Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy B-day Tango!!!






Well another year has come and gone in the little life of Tango Alabaster Mcgillicutty Blaine..... :) dont ask lol But for his 3rd bday he got to eat a whole piece of pumpkin pie!!! Well he licked off the whipped cream and wouldnt touch the rest of it, And we went for a walk through Petco where he got to pick out a toy, that he actually wont play with cuz it makes a scary noise when he bites it lol, but It was a pretty successfull birthday.


I made my first pies ever today!! I started off easy with some yummy pumpkin pies, they are the prettiest pies on the face of the world!!! I am so proud of them I had to take a picture.

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!

1 comments:

The Pousson Family said...

LOL - Tango looks so cute! Aw it makes me miss my little bad Milo :( I get to see him in 3 weeks though so I'm excited!

Those pies look perfect! What did you guys end up doing for Thanksgiving?