Tuesday, November 20, 2007








Bronner's Christmas Wonderland!!!


On monday we went up to Saginaw to visit Nick's grandpa, he is very ill and very old, and in the hospital so Nick took the day off and we took Wil up there so grandpa could see him. So on our way home we got to stop at Bronner's, now this place is amazing!! It's bigger than a Super Walmart and full of every different kind of christmas decoration/tree/lights/you name it imaginable!!! I mean when they say wonderland they mean wonderland!!! I had sooo much fun, Nick had a good time but he wont admit it. Frankenmuth is the cutest town in michigan by far i think. We have to go and spend a whole weekend up there sometime. Everything it little german houses and shops and the downtown is adorable.


Then today we took Wil to see Bee Movie!! I take him to the movies all the time, this was actually his second time seeing it lol. See im not a looser going by myself to the movies if i have a kid with me lol. He does so great loves to watch the big screen and it is something fun for me to do too. Wil falls alseep for the second half of the movie and usually misses the endings but he loves the first half!!!

2 comments:

The Pousson Family said...

Where is that place? It looks SO fun! I'm jealous you can take Wil to the movies - Maya has like ADD or something, she's such a little monkey and climbs all over me and doesn't stay content for very long...

The Pousson Family said...

BTW - love your dark hair! I can't wait to get my wig busted when I go home for Christmas! I'm a mess!