Friday, August 24, 2007











Wil is the best laugher! He giggles and laughs and talks and has the best time! Smiles great for pictures, he still has blue eyes tho I am waiting for them to change. Hopefully to green like mine!! :)






Moving vans came on Tuesday and we said goodbye to my mom n sister for a while :*( My family moved to Wisconsin and left me here in Michigan!! aaahhh!!! It was really hard to see them go, and even harder to see an empty home. But they are starting a new adventure in Wisconsin and will hopefully have a great time there.




Gorgeous Rachel never takes normal pictures but that is her on moving day. She held Wil so I could help clean up. They had a really great group of ladies from Relief Society come to help get the house spotless when they left. They really worked hard and did a great job

0 comments: