Thursday, August 9, 2007

1st Blog post EVER!!!

Wil is now 3months old on the 30th. He is babbling alot, holds his head up great, smiles and laughs! So much has happened in 3months I don't think I can put it all in here, so we will just keep the blog updated from here on out! I officially have a box of clothes and outfits he doesn't fit into anymore. So sad how fast they grow! Yesterday we got an excersaucer and he loves it! He is just starting to grab for toys, he can hold onto little things like his little plastic rings.

It has been 2 weeks now of Wil sleeping through the night!!! Wahhoooo!!! He goes to bed at 9pm every night and doesnt wake up till 630~7 ish, it is amazing!! I thought it would never happen! It started out with him sleeping for like 4 or 5 hours at a time at night which i was excited about still. Then I started putting him down on his belly (which they tell you not to do because of SIDS n such) and he sleeps amazingly!! I dont even wait till he's asleep to lay him down, he doesn't cry or anything just falls asleep!

0 comments: