Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December

We have had an exciting month! Its almost christmas and there has been a lot of stuff happening! I should mention that for thanksgiving we took a trip to Iowa to see my mom and dads new digs.... I did not take one picture..... not one...... lol It was a quick trip but still a lot of fun and Nick was able to come with us! which made the 8 hour car ride better! I have been having serious issues with my legs this pregnancy so it was awesomely awesome for him to be able to drive and me to be able to sit with my feet up and watch movies with the kids :)


We made a gingerbread house one night, it took us about 30 mins to put all the candy on it, the immediatley they wanted to eat it..... so i let them eat a bit of it..... it took 2 days then it looked like
this
We went out to the mall in Novi to see santa! waaay better than the okemos santa, which is where we usually go, they had an awesome polar bear exibit to look at while we were in the line.
Then just before we saw santa they had an awesome room that looked like a snow globe and had snow falling from the ceiling, it was sooooo cool, and the kids loooved to play in it. but the tiny little plastic pieces of snow got super stuck in the boys gelled hair, so when they saw santa they both had a ton of "snow" that we couldnt get off of them lol

It lasted aaaaalllll day long lol, Wil was helpin pick it outta coopers hair, like a monkey
I have decided that i am going to take pictures of all of the craft projects the kids do and pictures they draw so i dont have to keep all of the,, though this project will be a baby book keeper cuz i love it, but every time they draw something I have just been taking a picture of it. Some of them get to be stuck on the wall for a while, but after a week or so they come down and get thrown away.... i can keep them all, and i didnt just want to forget about them all, so I will probably have at least 50gigs of memory saved just for pictures of thier art but its smaller than a gigantic box lol

This picture cracked me up, Coop fell on something and busted his lip open, then Wil drew this of Cooper who is sad, with a little bit of red blood comin outta his lip lol his sad eyes and tears, lol i love it, i love the stage my kids are at, i want to remember it forever!!!!
We made christmas cookies, this is the kids unwrapping reeses cup to stick in the peanut butter cookies when they come outta the oven..... for every one coop opened he ate one.... lol, He has haad the grossest poop for the last few days, we should prolly eat some more salads!
I was getting them dressed for church and thought we could try to get a good picture of the two of them, they looked so hansome. of course they forget how to smile normally when i ask them to, When they actually have to think about smiling they cant seem to give me a normal smile, they make me crazy!!!
This is our santa picture this year! they did smile really good for this one. :)

1 comments:

aubrey Jarvinen said...

I love your boys! So cute! I really like the picture of Wil hugging Cooper! They are looking more alike everyday...crazy!