Friday, October 28, 2011

Baby Girl!

Here she is!!! the most beautiful baby girl in the whole world!!!!! I had a hard time believing the ultrasound lady, i really did. but she called her a girl from the beginning, i think she took a look before she told us about it at the end lol, Jan ( the ultrasound lady) said that baby was full of drama, her poses made her look dramatic! lol
She was looking for the gender for a while and baby had her legs crossed, so Jan was like "im thinking its deff a girl, but i cant get a good picture. sometimes you can catch just what you need to and get a picture of it" Then she dug around for a little bit to get a better shot, i was like "maybe isnt really good enough today" lol, then jan was like "oh there it is!! yupp its a girl"

I started crying, in disbelief really, i had myself all prepped to have another boy, i really did, also i would have been okay with anything as long as baby was healthy and growing and everything looked great in there, its really nerve racking, your staring making sure you see all the fingers and limbs and pretty little face, its amazing, and totally a miracle, every time i look at the pictures its hard to believe theres a little person in my tummy, I love it!!!
Wil and Cooper are super excited to have a "sister baby" before we knew what she was we were discussing names for the baby, and My three boys decided we would name the baby Ninja.... So when i asked what we should name the baby now that its a sister baby Wil looked at me all confused "i thought we were naming it Ninja?" his face was all like, duh mom.... lol, i dont think that will be okay with me though.
I went out the next day and got 3 outfits for her!! lol
I was standing in the baby dept at kohl's pretty much in tears lol, i never let myself get to excited about little girl things, i just didnt want to be disappointed to find out i was having a boy and then feel guilty about being disappointed, because a healthy baby is really the end goal here, and boy or girl if its healthy im happy, so it was just too much fun to let myself get excited and emotional in the middle of kohl's!!!

0 comments: