Monday, March 21, 2011

feelin good!

I've got a big long disney post going but blogger and i have been fighting about uploading pictures! stupid blogger..... but i wanted to brag about how i have hit my goal weight of 155 and then some, im down to 152... thats 23lbs lost so far, so im pushing my goal weight back to 145..... then i should prolly stop, cuz im practically 6' tall, i dont wanna look too skinny.... (is there such a thing?) I haven't weighed this much since before high school...... i was never able to break 160. I still look the same to myself in the mirror though, and am afraid to go back to eating normal, im afraid to gain it all back. and i keep hopin on the scale to make sure the numbers dont go up periodically all day long. i think i might have some sort of disorder developing, but my husband says im lookin hott, so thats what matters most.

5 comments:

Amanda J said...

So you lost weight while you were on vacation? I'm jealous! I always gain whenever we travel.

elise blaine said...

no i gained 5 back.. lol so ive lost 8 since we've been back! i guess thats why im excited about it, i was looking at my last post and i was at 155... so just 3 lbs since my last post, but 8 since disney!!!

Janee said...

Good for you! You go girl! Can't wait for your Disney post!

Cindy said...

ok... WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? What are you eating... TELL ME your secrets I need to know :)

Amanda J said...

Still, you lost it way fast and then some! That's awesome!