Monday, October 11, 2010


We had some family pics taken by my friend Lara! she did an awesome job!!! theres a link to her website on the left side of my blog! there are more to come these are just a couple i pulled off of facebook! They turned out great considering my boys were less than cooperative! but oh well lol


We have made quite a few trips to the Orchard this season, this is Spicers orchard, and it is a real blast. the big box of corn is my favorite, but dirtier than sand but they played forever!



And went down the slides over and over and over.


I went to my mom's this weekend and she helped me sew Wil's halloween costume!!!
he is obviously going to be "The Last Airbender" since he now belives himself to be the last airbender.... lol, yes we will be phasing him out of this and not encouraging him anymore after halloween, no more airbender...... cuz for real, he seriously thinks he is the airbender... for real

And this pic i needed to post, my mom..... eating an eye ball, lol, she was trying to get Wil to try some and he would not..... it came in that tube full of liquid "candy" i tasted some and think i got diabetes.... from one taste..... ickoo

3 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

I just have to say that I love, love, love your hair!!!!!

The Morgans said...

Elise you look FABULOUS! I don't know if anyone has told you lately but seriously...

Todd and Catie said...

Elise! first of all the airbender thing is hilarious..second that eye ball had to be disgusting! and third you look SUPER skinny in these pics..not that you aren't in real life but I only see pictures and holy man you look GREAT!:)