Friday, August 13, 2010

So my hubby tells me today that his bestest friend Anthony, whom we havent seen since our wedding, reads my blog!! shout out to Anthony! congrats on the new baby! :) he also told me that Anthony wants to leave comments on here, so tutorial... at the bottom of every post there is a little word that says comment, if you click it you can leave one :D and I think you should have a blog or a facebook so WE can see pics of your little ones, and you guys too

In other news my bday is tomorrow! i'm a little excited, its my favorite day of the whole year, besides my kids birthdays. My mom dad and little sister will be here for the weekend and my cousins aubrey and davin and thier lil one are flying in tomorrow for a couple weeks, its gonna be a fuuuun weekend!!!!

Id add a picture of what we've been up to, but its been kinda boring, just alot of sittin in the sun and playin in the lake!! i love summer *sigh*

1 comments:

The Olligschlager Family said...

I hope that you had a happy bday lady!