Sunday, May 30, 2010

Prom and crap!

So we were doing an art project the other day with the kids i do daycare for and when Wil was done he exclaimed "Now we need to go to the Art and Crap show!!"
me: "you mean the arts and crafts show?"
wil: "No the art and craP show mom!"
me: " Well that will fit in perfect with all the other art and crap.... lol"



Coop : "coopy eeeeaaaatt art and crap!"



and theeeen I went down to indiana a few weekends ago to do my little seester's hair for her prom! shes a junior, and its just a senior prom, but her date was a senior so she got to go! It was really fun to be down there with her for it! and her hair turned out amazing might i add!


Wil saw her and said *gasp* "Mom! rachel's a princess!!!"


Such a pretty dress and she wore her worn out converses with it..... sigh lol



hair from the front


Hair from the back! it looked really really cool in person, i think she had almost 100 bobby pins in there lol, well more like 80 somethin, but close twists on the sides that looked awesome. Sooo i can officially open up my hair biz lol. ima pro now!!


2 comments:

Amanda J said...

LOL, art and crap! That is way too funny! Rachel looks all grown-up and pretty!

Aaron and Mallorie said...

I love the hair!! I use to do hairdos too for prom for girls!! its soo much fun!! Her hair looked amazing what a great job!!! I love the side pony thing!! and the twists!! Art and Crap ahahhah thats halARIOUS!!! ahahha