Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Walkin Man!



My home is full of boys and i could not love them more, they all cuddled up to watch a "high-ya" cartoon. I will keep em forever :)





His first steps were Jan 1st, hes been a little slow to pick it up but hes getting better every day!
this kid cracks me up! he has the biggest butt on any baby ive ever met and has the biggest personality. Hes bugging me right now so , thinking it would make him leave me alone, the nose sucker was sitting on the computer desk here i decided to suck his nose out and of course it back fired, now he wants me to keep doing it.... hes laughing and laughing, he hated that thing when he was tiny, lame!!!

2 comments:

Janee said...

He's walking already! Wow! He is so cute!

Amanda J said...

Ha ha that's funny! I can't believe he liked the nose sucker!